Lodge Cast Iron Deep Fryer

About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone! Welcome! I'm Ateya. I have a Youtube Channel. I do it all-Hair, Makeup, Talks & I also Cooking. So happy you stopped in to see my cooking videos. I just wanted to create a site where you can come and see all my cooking videos instead of TRYING to find them on youtube since I do so much there. Hope this site helps. Thanks for all the love & support!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spicy Steamed Snow Crabs

FIND SPICY SNOW CRAB VIDEO HERE


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video Ateya!! That is a great price for crab legs! They are 7.99lb here! But I will be trying this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smackin' my lips. LOL & i don't like to "fight" my food as my husband always says. LOL but yes, I would totally make & eat these. Thank you for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got made this Ateya..It is 3/30/10 8:17pm in New York City...Girlllll This was teh best and simplest recipe i have ever tried....And it taste so so so dammm good... Thank You Ateyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, ateya. I have tried these spicy steamed snow crabs and love it!!!!! I am going to continue making these crabs for me and my family. thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ateya, I tried your recipe and my Dinner was Delicious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete